Booking & prices
Register a new guest
If you are new to Waglands, then welcome on board along with us! Firstly you need to register your furry friends. The process is easy.
Create an online profile
Create a reservation request
To register a new guest or guests, please complete our online enrolment application here.
We will come back to your with a confirmation as soon as we can.
Please note: We are always working to create a positive doggy social environment, so our guests need to be:
• of good social temperament
• currently vaccinated, including canine cough, and not within two weeks of arriving
• if a boy over 1yr old – be neutered (some exceptions apply – please contact us)
• if an entire girl – not on heat
Book a returning guest
Welcome back! To book your stay simply click below.
If you have had a furry friend stay with us in the past, you already have an account. If you can’t access it, please use your email and the “forgot password link” to obtain a temporary password. If this doesn’t work then we may have your account under a different email address. Please do email us email@example.com with your preferred email and we can update your account, and allow you to update your details, and get underway with a nice holiday in no time.
We have base prices for off-peak times and peak times. Prices will vary depending on length of stay and number of family dogs per booking. Below is a list of our base prices – our booking system will calculate your charges based on your specific needs.
Base rates per day
Mid-week & not school holidays
Weekends & not school holidays
Small guest (under 12kg)
Medium and large guests (under 45kg)
Extra-large guests (over 45kg)
- Multiple dog families
- Family sharing accommodation
- Stays over 18 days and a further discount if over 31 days
Outstanding food, indoor accommodation, bedding, health checks, full access to our well-developed indoor and outdoor recreation facilities, up to 4-5 hours of playtime each day if this is appropriate for your playmate.
- Two day minimum fee applies
- Public holiday surcharge: $12.50 ea.
- Entire dog fee: $5/day
- Sole exercise/isolation fee*: $10/day
- Out of hours drop off or pick up fee*: $90
- Heat cycle commencing mid-stay: $15/day
- Additional coat care: POA
- See our service page for a huge selection of additional services.
*Special conditions do apply – please contact us if you would like to discuss.
- The day of arrival is charged as the first day.
- Each additional day of holiday is another day.
- The day of departure is not charged if it is prior to 10am (please note we are not open Sunday mornings for early departures), otherwise this is charged as an additional day for collections from 10-12pm, and 330-530pm.
- Long stay discount requires a 50% prepayment of the account by the day of arrival.
- Cancellations: Life is always changing! We wish to keep your arrangements as flexible as we can to suit your busy life. The best way to advise us of any changes is through your online reservation system.
The only time there is a cost to changing plans is when a peak space is vacated at late notice, and we are unable to fill that vacancy.
We will always do our best to make any changes we are able to, and get back to you quickly.
- Further details in regards to bookings, fees and cancellation can be found in our Terms and Conditions in our online enrolment system.
We have remote payment options of online bank transfer and online credit card (refer your online profile). More locally: eftpos, Mastercard/Visa, and cash facilities.