Waglands is absolutely unique for the recreational environment for dog daycare we have specifically designed to allow our guests hours of wonderful outdoor recreation time.
We have made the absolute most of the wonderful space, combining privacy, and in carefully chosen small group company they can absolutely resonate with.
Waglands trustworthy and attentive handlers get to know each dog’s personality and hand-select each play group based on dog size and temperament. Doggy Daycare gives dogs opportunity to exercise in a healthy, fun social atmosphere
So why not join us for just day out?
Our Daycare is available every day of the week expect Christmas Day.
Waglands through a Guest’s eyes
We have base prices for off-peak times and peak times. Prices will vary depending on day joining and number of family dogs per booking. Below is a list of our base prices – our booking system will calculate your charges based on your specific needs.
Base rates per day
Mid-week & not school holidays
Weekends & not school holidays
Small guest (under 12kg)
Medium and large guests (under 45kg)
Extra-large guests (over 45kg)
We are always working to create a positive doggy social environment, so our guests need to be:
• of good social temperament
• currently vaccinated, including canine cough, and not within two weeks of arriving
• if a boy over 1yr old – be neutered (some exceptions apply – please contact us)
• if an entire girl – not on heat
- Multiple dog families
- 10 Trip Passes – purchase 9 days and get a 10th free.
Full access to our well-developed indoor and outdoor recreation facilities
- Public holiday surcharge: $12.50 ea.
- Entire dog fee: $5/day
- Sole exercise/isolation fee*: $10/day
- Out of hours drop off or pick up fee*: $90
- Heat cycle commencing -stay: $25/day
- Additional coat care: POA
- See our service page for a huge selection of additional services.
*Special conditions do apply – please contact us if you would like to discuss.
- A weekend is classed as Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Cancellations: Life is always changing! We wish to keep your arrangements as flexible as we can to suit your busy life. The best way to advise us of any changes is through your online reservation system.
The only time there is a cost to changing plans is when a peak space is vacated at late notice, and we are unable to fill that vacancy.
We will always do our best to make any changes we are able to, and get back to you quickly.
- Further details in regards to bookings, fees and cancellation can be found in our Terms and Conditions in our online enrolment system.
We have remote payment options of online bank transfer and online credit card (refer your online profile). More locally: eftpos, Mastercard/Visa, and cash facilities.