Waglands is absolutely unique for the recreational environment for dog daycare we have specifically designed to allow our guests hours of wonderful outdoor recreation time.
We have made the absolute most of the wonderful space, combining privacy, and in carefully chosen small group company they can absolutely resonate with.
Waglands trustworthy and attentive handlers get to know each dog’s personality and hand-select each play group based on dog size and temperament. Doggy Daycare gives dogs opportunity to exercise in a healthy, fun social atmosphere
So why not join us for just day out?
Our Daycare is available every day of the week expect Christmas Day.
See our Daily Diaries of what happens at Waglands
Below are is our set price for daycare and we also have 10 trip pass available (buy 9 get one free)
Base rate per day
We are always working to create a positive doggy social environment, so our guests need to be:
• of good social temperament
• currently vaccinated, including canine cough, and not within two weeks of arriving
• if a boy over 1yr old – be neutered (some exceptions apply – please contact us)
• if an entire girl – not on heat
Pick up and Drop offs
We are providing our transportation service in a bus stop style rather than picking up from homes to ensure that our beloved doggies do not spend too long travelling around in a van! We will be starting off with just one bus stop and increasing as we build up the demand in different areas.
Our first stop is Percy’s Reserve at 7.15am and 5.00pm Monday to Fridays.
- 10 Trip off peak Passes – purchase 9 days and get a 10th free.
Full access to our well-developed indoor and outdoor recreation facilities
- Public holiday surcharge: $19.50 ea.
- Entire dog fee: $5/day
- Sole exercise/isolation fee*: $10/day
- Out of hours drop off or pick up fee*: $90
- Heat cycle commencing -stay: $25/day
- Additional coat care: POA
- See our service page for a huge selection of additional services.
*Special conditions do apply – please contact us if you would like to discuss.
- Cancellations: Life is always changing! We wish to keep your arrangements as flexible as we can to suit your busy life. The best way to advise us of any changes is through your online reservation system.
The only time there is a cost to changing plans is when a peak space is vacated at late notice, and we are unable to fill that vacancy.
We will always do our best to make any changes we are able to, and get back to you quickly.
- Further details in regards to bookings, fees and cancellation can be found in our Terms and Conditions in our online enrolment system.
We have remote payment options of online bank transfer and online credit card (refer your online profile). More locally: eftpos, Mastercard/Visa, and cash facilities.